In this course we would cover basic and advance DC/OS, with focus on containerised applications which are deployed using Marathon framework. We would look at different concept of DC/OS and how it is related to Mesos. We would deploy DC/OS on cloud and then deploy different applications. We would explore service discovery, blue-green deployment, canary deployment and auto-scaling as well. We would also explore storage and network management with DC/OS. At last we would cover logging, monitoring and troubleshooting with DC/OS.
Venue : Bangalore
Fees - INR 16,999/-
About the Trainer
Neependra Khare is Founder and Principal Consultant at CloudYuga. He has more than 11 years of IT experience. He is one of the Docker Captain and running Docker Meetup Group in Bangalore more than 3 years now. In 2015 he authored a book on Docker, Docker Cookbook. In 2016 he co-authored a course on Cloud Infrastructure Technologies at Edx for Linux Foundation. He has also publish online courses at http://school.cloudyuga.guru.
Prior to founding CloudYuga, he was Principal Software Engineer at Red Hat.
Prior knowledge of Docker or any container technologies is required.
- Introduction to DC/OS
- DC/OS and Mesos
- Core components
- Installing DC/OS on Cloud
- Accessing DC/OS
- DC/OS Concepts
- Identity and Access Management with DC/OS
- Managing DC/OS Services
- Deploying applications with Marathon
- Deploy a Multi-container Application with DC/OS
- Marathon REST API
- Service discovery
- Named VIPs
- Accessing application from the external world
- Load Balancing
- Auto-scaling Marathon Services
- Autoscaling with Vamp.ip
- Blue-Green Deployment with DC/OS
- Application Health Monitoring
- Running Stateful Services
- DC/OS overlay network and Virtual Network
- Managing permission